Thai salad with grilled chicken
For 2 people
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 300g Chicken fillet
- 20g Pine nuts
- 300g Lettuce
- 8 Cherry tomatoes
- 40g Red/yellow bell pepper
- 40g Cucumber
- 40g Bean sprouts
- Go-Tan Fried Onions
- 5 tbsp Go-Tan Original Wok Thai Coriander
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra vierge
- 1 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1 ts lemonjuice
1. Dressing: mix Go-Tan Original Wok Thai Coriander, oil, wine vinegar and lemonjuice.
2. Cut bell pepper and cucumber in strips/cubes and cherry tomatoes in halves.
3. Grill or fry the chicken fillet in oil on a grill or in a fryingpan.
4. Optional: roast the pine nuts shortly.
5. Mix all ingedients (except fried onions) and sprinkle the dressing over the salad.
6. Garnish with Go-Tan Fried Onions.
Suits perfectly at a summer BBQ