Fresh Spicy Tuna
For 4 people
Preparation time: 25 minutes
- 250g Tuna (fresh)
- 100g Go-Tan Wok-essentials Lemongrass
- 200g Crème fraiche
- 75g Sesame seeds
- 50g Go-Tan Prawn crackers
- 10g Go-Tan Chopped Ginger
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
1. Marinade the tuna (10 minutes) in Go-Tan Wok-essentials Lemongrass (50ml).
2. Cover the tuna with olive oil and roll it over the sesame seeds and the crumbled Go-Tan prawn cracker. Fry the tuna on each side on high temperature.
3. Quench with Go-Tan Wok-essentials Lemongrass (50ml).
4. Cut the tuna into small slices.
5. Mix the crème fraiche and Go-Tan chopped ginger and flavor the sauce with lemon, salt and pepper.
6. Place the tuna on a plate and serve it with the Go-Tan Wok-essentials Lemongrass and the sauce of crème fraiche.