For 4 people
Preparation time: 25 minutes
- 250g Go-Tan Organic Egg Noodles
- 2 el Go-Tan Wokoil
- 1 Onion(cubes)
- 300g Chicken fillet/pork (slices)
- 1 Leek (diced)
- 1 Big carrot (diced)
- Go-Tan Bami Goreng
1. Prepare the noodles according to the instructions on the pack and let them cool off.
2. Heat the oil and fry the meat for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the vegetables and fry shortly.
4. Add Bami Goreng pasta, stirfry 3 minutes.
5. Add the noodles and keep stirring gently at middle high flame, for at least 3 minutes.
- To give the dish a more crunchy structure, add Go-Tan prawn crackers (crumbled) or Go-Tan Fried Onions at the end.
- Serve with Chilli auce for a sweet and spicy dish