For 4 people
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 2 tsp Go-Tan Wok Starter
- 1 Cucumber
- 2 dl Vinegar
- 2 dl Water
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Potato starch
- 2 tbsp Water
1. Cut the cucumber in the lenght and remove the seeds, continue with cutting the cucumber into thin slices.
2. Heat the wokstarter shortly in a wok/wok/frying pan.
3. Add all ingredients except for the cucumber.
4. Cook the mixture for approximatly 5 minutes.
5. Remove the pan from the stove and pour the mixture into a bowl, add the cucumber and let it cool down before putting it in to the fridge.
6. Optional: mix the potato starch with the water and add this to the atjar ketimoen in order the sauce to thicken.
Try adding sliced leef, carrot and beansprouts to the wok/wok/frying pan.